Our 3 Little Buckeyes!

Our 3 Little Buckeyes!
Katie, Karissa, and Ryan - Winter 2008

Thursday, November 12, 2009

He Provides.....

Ok, so I'll admit that paying our tithe has, at times, been difficult. Deep down inside, I always know God will give back more than what I give him......but when you're looking at the numbers on paper and they just don't add up.....that's when it gets tough. So, this past week was one of those tough weeks......extra bills that we hadn't really planned on......kids out sick from my daycare so I don't get paid when they don't come.....the list goes on. As I was sitting in church it was time for the offering and I reached my hand over to my purse for the checkbook but then the fear took over and all those extra things came rushing into my mind. Then, as I'm sitting there, I honestly felt almost a real, physical nudge. I reached back over, wrote the check and said, "Ok God, I hear you and I'm stepping out here and I'm doing it.....but you know the situation this week and if you don't help us, this is probably going to bounce......"
Therein......the miracle! I did a jewelry show on Tuesday, not sure how it was going to go - it was in the middle of nowhere in the country and the lady had no idea how many were going to come. 18 ended up coming.....over $1,000 in sales and 3 more girls scheduled, and 2 are very interested in joining my team.....CRAZY GOOD! He provided the money we needed for the tithe PLUS more! WOW! If this is a struggle you are having.......just trust Him. He will be faithful and He will provide.

1 comment:

Holly said...

God is so faithful to us!! Thank you for you congrats and prayers!